We are Open
Over the last few weeks we have been making necessary arrangements to ensure we are getting our Clinics ready to safely re-open. We have followed govt guidelines very carefully and have put in place infrastructure & protocols to ensure your safety when visiting our clinic.
Please see below some of the measures we have put in place
• Staff will be wearing full PPE clothing including masks, visors, aprons & gloves. Gowns will be worn for higher risk procedures.
• Staff will use work uniforms to help limit any contamination.
• Thorough surface cleaning will be done before and after each patient and we will be carrying regular cleaning more frequently and a deep sanitation has been carried out prior to our re-opening.
• Sanitising station will be available and easily accessible.
• We will ensure a safe disposal of used PPE throughout and at the end of the day.
• We will provide you with the relevant PPE to keep you safe including sanitisation and protective masks upon arrival
• All our staff are trained on PPE safety measures.
• We have introduced a 10-minute change over time in between bookings to ensure the team can effectively sanitise and clean the area before the next treatment.
• Staggered appointment times have been introduced to minimise volume of clients in the clinic at any one time.
What more !! unlike other salons we are absorbing all PPE costs and our customers can walk in with confidence, You will be provided with PPE to wear on arrival and your therapist will also be wearing PPE, this should not alarm you, it is for your safety as well as their own.
Wow Beauty and Nails.